Apply here to get a table in Genericon’s Vendors’ Hall, which will be located in the Armory at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. The deadline for submission is December 2, 2018.
If you’re interested in applying to be a vendor, please read the Vendors’ Polices before applying: Vendors’ Policies 2019
- $50 Vendor’s Fee
- $50 per center booth slot
- $100 per edge booth slot
- Note that booth pricing structure has changed from last year, please see the form for details. While the effective prices are the same, this new format will be more clear
- Update: RPI affiliated organizations pay significantly less for tables, up to 90% off (~10 dollars per table). Contact Vendor Coordinator at [email protected] if you’re interested in having your organization at Genericon
- You must use less than 300 square feet.
- Your items must be related to science fiction, gaming, and/or anime.
- Tables are 8’x2.5′
Sample Table Layout: